- 177 g/km
- 40.90 mpg**
- Group 20
- Band I
- Registration date:
- Oct 2013
- Metallic Aluminium
- Black Cloth interior
Complete peace of mind..
- Comprehensive Vehicle, Mechanical and Quality Inspection prior to sale.
- Minimum 12 months’ Platinum Class Warranty.
- History of Ownership Check incorporating mileage, insurance history, theft and outstanding finance.
- 30 Day Fault return policy.
- Warranty expires: 27/03/2019.
- Rear Parking Aid
- Trip Computer
- Power-Assisted Steering
- Rake/Reach Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel
- Driver/Passenger Seat Height Adjustment
- Bluetooth Interface Telephone Equipment
- Rear Windows Tinted Glass
- Rain Sensor
- Front Fog Lights
- Three Seats - Rear Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage Point
- Front/Rear Electric Windows
- Steering Wheel Leather
- Centre Console
- Driver Seat Lumbar Support
- Front/Rear Head Restraints
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Driver, Passenger And Front Side Air Bags
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Hill Holder
- Front Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners
- Remote Central Door Locking
- 17In Alloy Wheels
- Tyre Pressure Control
|Maximum Speed||118 mph|
|Acceleration (0-60mph)||10.50 secs|
|Max Torque||340 Nm|
|Cubic Capacity||1997 cc|
|Mpg urban ||31 mpg**|
|Mpg extra Urban ||49.6 mpg**|
|Mpg combined ||40.9 mpg**|
|Litres/100 km urban ||9.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km extra urban ||5.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km combined ||6.9 l/100 km|
|Tank capacity||60 l|
|CO2 Emissions||177 g/km|
|No of Valves||16 |
Value your Peugeot
Thinking of selling your current Peugeot?
Compiled by experts from a range of sources you can trust our free valuations.
Get a FREE valuation from your local Peugeot centre(s) by clicking below.
VALUE MY PEUGEOT
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search.
** MPG figures are achieved under official EU test conditions, intended as a guide for comparative purposes only, and may not reflect actual on-the-road driving conditions.